Thursday 5 January 2012

Vicar in a tutu...

















..and, hopefully, lots of Japanese Smiths fans in my T shirts! Yes, I'm Reeling Round The Fountain with some great news! Stop Me If You've Heard This One Before, but I got the call yesterday from my pal in Tokyo to say my new range of Smiths designs had been given the nod, and they'll be launched in February (in Paris!) in time for the 2012 summer season. Can't wait to see 'em, 'cos the company did such a good job on my Joy Division T shirts that I know this new set will be just fantastic. All sizes will be available too 'cos, let's face it, Some Girls Are Bigger Than Others! By pure coincidence, I'm just printing up a new set of the same photographs to put up in the exhibition I've told you about and, even though I'm Still Ill, this great news has made me completely forget about my snotty Man-Flu! I just hope the Shoplifters of The World don't Unite!...

No comments:

Post a Comment