Wednesday 4 January 2012

A Spring in my step...




















Ok, I'm being slightly deluded, but I'm grasping at every sign I can find that the Spring is on the way .. the whistle of a song-thrush at three-thirty in the morning, the welcome nudge of a crocus through the decaying leaves of last year, the Easter Eggs in the supermarkets .. and the two-for-one deals on Hot Cross buns!

It does help, of course, that all 'my' brides are talking about June and August, so I can focus ahead on the warmer days to come and forget the fact that my garden fence just blew down in the 70 mile an hour winds! I've been busy organising my forthcoming photographic exhibition, to be held at Corvino's Deli in Culcheth, and am surrounded by my pictures of bright flowers - Florescence, great bands -  Joy Division and The Smiths (to name but two) and humourous moments caught on camera - Don't Miss This.

It's photography's ability to capture memories forever that really puts a Spring in my step!

No comments:

Post a Comment