Thursday 26 January 2012

Tonight, Matthew...












 ...I'm going to be a teacher!

Seeing as I'm talking about being older than Brides' mothers, and having been a professional photographer for almost 34 years, I'm going to start passing on that experience in the form of affordable 2 hour hands-on teaching sessions. They'll take the form of a guided tour of all those knobs and twiddly bits on a camera, followed by a walkabout shoot, then a critique session to see if anything's sunk in! All that for seventy little squids! Not bad, eh? I'm actually getting quite excited about the idea! I was talking to a chap during badminton last night (Emphasis on the 'bad'!) and yet again the subject of 'learning the photographic ropes' came up, so I thought... why not?

So, ladies and gentlemen, I give you... Shoot 'n Tutor!

No comments:

Post a Comment