Friday 27 January 2012

Double Whammy!...

Grumpy Old Man time, I'm afraid! I put two new Glove shots on Flickr yesterday, shot in the short amount of time it took me to walk to the shop to get a pint of milk! Fair enough! Good work! Keep it up, O'Neill .. BUT .. here's another shot I took at the same time, just yards away from my house. Two of my pet hates - in one shot! If the driver of the car had been on his phone as he'd pulled up I'd have had a hat-trick. Aaaaagh! Why are people so inconsiderate? What would it have taken to pick up that plop? Or to have been more concerned with pedestrians than having the pretty likkle car scratched? Ugh! It drives me crazy!

Now, I know there are more important things in life - as I type, for instance, my girlfriend is at the funeral of one of her best buddies, still in his forties - so maybe I should just shut up and move on, but when the quality of life is spoilt for all of us, by a tiny minority, it makes me want to scream.

Jeez! TGI Friday.....

No comments:

Post a Comment