Wednesday 25 January 2012

Brings tears to your eyes...

















 Well, there's a first! I had a young lady round last night to talk abut her Wedding Photography and, as sometimes happens, instead of arriving with her fiance she visited with her Mum. Now I'm not the type to go prying into lady's ages, and I promise you this information was volunteered without prompting, but it turns out I'm older than the Bride's Mum! Her Mum! How's about that for a landmark moment in one's career? For the first time, as far as I know, I'm actually older than the M.O.B! (Mother of the Bride!) Well, I think that'll silence all my mates, who think I spend every minute of a Wedding chatting up the bridesmaids and it's a sign that, now that I'm in my 34th year as a Photographer, it's not just digital that's changing things! Brings tears to your eyes...

Some good news! I'm organising my own Wedding Fayre! It's going to be at The Raven Inn, in Glazebury, near Warrington, on March 25th, and I'm planning to get 'one of everything' together in the one place on the day. Obviously, that won't take much doing, as my list of Wedding suppliers is long and varied so it's rather amusing, then, that another photographer has already asked how they can take part in the Fayre! You can't! It's mine! Go away! Jeez! Brings tears to your eyes.....

No comments:

Post a Comment