Tuesday 24 January 2012

Feel the Benefit...














Ok folks, I'm outta here! I'm giving up photography and going on the dole! I'm gonna have me a heap o' babies and live off the State, and if 'they' decide to cap my benefits at TWENTY SIX THOUSAND POUNDS A YEAR then so be it .. I'll live with it! I'll cut my cloth to fit, as they say!

Ugh! I feel sick! I really can't believe I live in a country that gives so much money away, yet fines me £100 if my tax return's a single day late! Thank you, Great Britain. God Bless you! Where do I send the cheque?

Now, of course I realise there has to be a place for income support - I was on the dole myself for a few weeks when I got made redundant in 1982 - but for goodness sake, when 'they' class poverty as a kid not having his or her own bedroom! Oh, come on !!!!!!!!

Deep breath! Hey! Hi, dear reader! Thanks for checking in, and if you're reading this from outside the UK then this rant might not mean a lot, so I apologise, and let's get back to photography. Here's another shot of Eccles from my Olympus XA box. I felt it fitted with today's topic and, is it just me, or does that lady look like The Queen?

"Oh, Gawd, Phil! We've been rumbled!.."

No comments:

Post a Comment