Tuesday 31 January 2012

Hats off...









..to all you wonderful people who've racked up an amazing 1,472 reads of this Blog in the month of January! Like, wow, as they say (If you're 14!) .. and that's not to mention the 1,078 hits on my website in the same period. Well, it's nice to be popular, as they say (If you're popular!)

Seriously, it's amazing to know so many people have taken the time to have a little read of my ramblings. Since the beginning of the year my blog's been read by people as far afield as Mexico, Russia, New Zealand, India, Germany, Turkey, The Philippines and The States! It's bloody amazing, as they say (If you're amazed!)
I only hope you've found it worth reading!

I've noticed a rather reasuring trend. In the old days, as they say (If you're me!) brides-to-be used to call because they liked your work, your style, your personality .. but then it became all about the money! Brides began to simply ask "How much?"... Well, in the past two days I've had three brides in a row call me to say how much they liked my photography, and hoped I was available for their Big Day. It's so nice to have your work appreciated! Hats off to those ladies!..  
(As they say!) 

No comments:

Post a Comment