Monday 30 January 2012

But I'm still fond of you...












Oh, you know you want it! I've put together a montage of photographs of Morrissey, shot as he twiddled his gladioli with The Smiths in 1984. Featuring nine images, it's printed on superb Fuji Pearl paper at 18x12 inches, and it's yours - yes, yours - for a mere £15 plus P+P...

(And you can buy the images individually, too!)

I've been looking at the pictures a lot lately. Firstly of course because two of them have just gone up as part of my exhibition at Corvino's Wine Bar in Culcheth, and secondly because the images will soon be on a new range of t-shirts launched at the Paris Fashion shows. Oooh, la la.. Can't wait to see 'em!

So, an exciting day coming up, as I've sourced a great new supplier of Wedding Story-Books, and I'm about to design my first one. 100 images, 30 pages, acrylic photographic front cover. What's not to be fond of?...

No comments:

Post a Comment