Thursday 15 December 2011

Hair today...















Pity the poor punks in Indonesia, shaved of their mohicans and thrown into a bath to be 'spiritually cleansed'! Still, it gives me an excuse to show yet another Olympus XA 'drunkard in a toilet shot', and this one did make it into my book Don't Miss This!

Hopefully there won't be any unrest on Saturday, as my next Christmas Wedding draws closer. I'm at Heaton House Farm, and I'm keeping a close watch on the weather forecast, but we've already decided to shoot Plan B - a studio light in a back room - as the ceremony doesn't even begin until 3.30pm! I'm going to have no daylight to work with at all and the couple have rather a long list of family groups to get shot - photographically, you understand - although I think last week's bride could have happily shot her mother! She got lost on the way to Willington Hall, putting the ceremony back half an hour. No real problem for the Wedding party, but it made all the difference to me as it scuppered any chance of shooting outdoors at this time of year! Grr, where's my gun? My FLASH gun, my flash!....

No comments:

Post a Comment