Wednesday 14 December 2011

One hell of a hangover..














They say the best camera in the world is the one you have with you, and for a good ten years from the eighties I always carried an Olympus XA camera with me wherever I went - including the loo! So, here's a shot for all you 'Office Party' boozers who might be feeling a little down and out this morning, because the makers of my little camera are feeling a little under the weather today too, as they sway from the hangover of an alleged $1.5bn deception! I really hope they survive, even if they're bought by Fuji (Another favourite brand of mine) and I for one will raise a glass when the whole sordid affair is over and done with...

PS: The shot was one of the images that didn't make it into my collection of Olympus XA photographs. It's a book called 'Don't Miss This' and, hey, it would make an ideal Christmas present for the photographer in your life!
Cheers!
Hic!

No comments:

Post a Comment