Sunday 20 November 2011

On yer bike...














Check out the Apps on that! Yes, it was time for my annual booking at Birmingham's NEC yesterday, for the opening day of the Carole Nash Motorcycle show. This is where I have to spend the whole day in the company of a bunch of lycra-clad lovelies, shooting them for PR purposes on a variety of the latest motor bikes! (Well, someone's got to do it!) Oh, this shot was to show off a new app that the company has just launched, since you ask!

Joking aside, it's a full-on, hard working day, where I had to be at the show early to shoot the stand without punters swarming all over it, and then cover a whole list of photographic requirements that had to be uploaded to the company's website before I left. All in all a very tiring day and a very busy week, but all so satisfying from a photographic point of view. I've shot cheese, call-centres and a motor-bike show this week. Can I have the day off now, please?

No comments:

Post a Comment