Friday 18 November 2011

Nice one, my son...

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Now, I'm not one to boast but I've just had the third amazing testimonial in a week! Out of the blue I got this sent to me on Facebook yesterday morning.. "10 yrs ago today you shot our Wedding at Statham Lodge Hotel - the best wedding pictures I've ever seen and you captured our day perfectly!. Thank You from Keith and Jen Harris"  Isn't that amazing? Ten years after their Big Day and they were still nice enough to take time out to think about me! I'm so flattered! It reminds me of the time I was invited to the 25th Wedding Anniversary of a couple whose Wedding I'd photographed. They were now grandparents, for goodness sake! It was an amazing evening, and it brought home just how much a part of a couple's Big Day I actually am. It's a responsibility and an honour that I carry with pride!
Hm! Maybe I am one to boast.. but who cares? I don't do photography.. I am a photographer! Here's to the next twenty five years!..

No comments:

Post a Comment