Wednesday 9 November 2011

Making a meal of it...


One of the great things about covering the corporate dinners and events that I do is that I get to spend some time wandering around the tables, prowling for those unguarded moments whilst people scoff their nosh! I've just added a few more of those shots to my Flickr stream 'Social Seen' - Check it out !

I get a bit of breathing space today, as I'm still waiting for the wedding image choices of three more of my couples before I can make their albums. What I really want to do is get stuck into a pile of photography magazines that's been building up on our coffee table for the past two or three months. Gotta keep up with the trends, don't ya know! One trend I'm not doing very well with, though, is 'Convergence'.. the idea of stills photographers making movies. I fell for the con early on, and bought two DSLRs with video capability. Trouble is, as soon as I get to a Wedding, I'm instantly the photographer, with absolutely no time to prance around making films. If some photographers can do both, then good luck to them, but I'm sticking with the one thing I'm good at .. capturing those blink-of-an-eye moments as they happen! Ooh, there's another one...

No comments:

Post a Comment