Thursday 10 November 2011

How cool....



















OMG! (As my niece would say!) Have you been watching the new David Attenborough 'Frozen Planet' series? Isn't it incredible? What amazing shots, what dedicated cameramen, what patience, skill and artistry! It's all absolutely jaw-dropping .. as was a web-site I came across yesterday whilst I was supposed to be ploughing through my magazines.

Now, I love travel as much as the next person, and I often joke with my Wedding couples that I'd be happy to whizz off on honeymoon with them, just to make sure they got their 'Holiday of a lifetime' captured properly. (Well, it's nice to offer, isn't it?) However, I've now found a photographer who offers exactly that option. He'll go away with the newly-weds and take "several excellent shots" of the pair as a married couple on holiday, no doubt on any pristine beach of their choice. (I'm squirming as I write this!) Wait 'til you hear the bottom line of his blurb, though.

He says .. "If this is outside the United Kingdom you will appreciate this is completely at your cost"...!!!  Like, how cool is that?...

No comments:

Post a Comment