Tuesday 8 November 2011

Do you fancy a..?



Such a lot of bad news going around, so I thought I'd give you a laugh! This is an old Olympus XA shot from my 'Don't Miss This' period, shot on Church Street in my home town of Eccles. I haven't been down there in ages, though I remember that the last time I visited, a very helpful 'local' came up to me and suggested I "don't wave a camera around round here!"....

Anyway, busy making a new Jorgensen Wedding today. I absolutely love them! They're so classic in their design - plain and simple, prints under black mattes, job done! The Wedding in question was at Manchester Town Hall in May and, ironically, Saturday's bride, Wendy, has been looking at those photographs online since they went up. By my reckoning that means I'll be making her album next May, and that'll be another year gone!

Oh, one more thing! I've re-re-jigged my Wedding Photography video for YouTube, and it's finally viewable on those new-fangled Smartphones whatjummies.... Have a look, if you fancy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment