Tuesday 29 November 2011

Ditch the Bentley?...
















Here's one for you if you're getting married at Knutsford's Belle Epoque Restaurant any time soon. It's a montage I made a year or two back, and I've just found it again whilst I was searching for another image. It brought back some great memories - the Belle Epoque's a really funky place to get married. Anyway, I was looking for images because I'm trying to design a new promotional postcard to leave at hotel receptions and so on. But, Man! How on earth do you edit all my years' Wedding photography down to five or six images? It's like - I've got to have a picture of a bride getting ready, but then I need a shot of a couple in a church - or should I use a shot of them in a field, and I've always liked this shot of this bride shedding a tear, and look at this shot of the groom spilling his champagne, but that would mean I'd lose the shot of the Bentley and, and....etc., etc., etc....

I'm really happy with the front of the card, but the rear of it's driving me crazy! I fear I shan't get much else done today!...

No comments:

Post a Comment