Wednesday 30 November 2011

All out....


I'd be a busy boy today if I were still a Press Photographer, as public sector workers down tools and walk out over their pensions dispute. I could take my pick and photograph striking airport workers, teachers, Mersey Tunnel toll booth operatives .. you name it! At least I don't think the Fire Brigade is coming out today, as they did in 1977. I remember walking down to Eccles Fire Station that November and shooting a couple of frames on my Yashica Fr1 and, to my wannabe press photographer delight, the one I'm blogging today got into the Eccles Journal.

I never want this blog to get political, so I'll skip merrily along from the nitty gritty of today's actions. I mean, it's a worrying time for us all, so who needs another ranting blog going on about a double-dip recession and the rising cost of everything!?

EIGHTY POUNDS it cost me to fill up my car last night! Eighty!!

Oops!

No comments:

Post a Comment