Monday 28 November 2011

It's the little things...












I trapped my left index finger in my car door the other day. Hurt like flip, but that was before I tried to type on my keyboard. Ouch! And now, today, my internet connection is running sooo sloooowly that it makes me realise how much I take a normal run speed for granted. Same as my car - there's an engine warning light keeps coming on, despite my car running fine, but it really unnerves me and makes me wary of every single judder whilst I drive. Not a lot to do with photography, that lot, but after the news of Gary Speed's death it just makes you realise you've got to enjoy what you've got!

Had a great day at yesterday's Wedding Fayre, so much so that I've booked to do it again in January. Get your 2012 diary ready, and book me in for January 15th at The Fir Grove Hotel, south Warrington!

No comments:

Post a Comment