Tuesday 20 September 2011

Ding, dong...















So, you get to the church nice and early, and you're all set up and waiting for 'the Wedding' to arrive. How to fill in the time? Well, a bit of landscape photography doesn't go amiss, and here's a nice autumnal scene from last Saturday's Wedding. Little did I know that I'd be cursing that flippin' bell-tower just two hours later! It's the bells, you know! (To be read in the style of Quasimodo!) They drove me crazy! Oh, it was lovely how they rang out as the bride and groom came out of the church! It was joyous as the guests congratulated the newly-weds, and then it was downright bloody irritating when the vicar forgot to switch off the tape and I had to yell like hell to be heard above the racket! (What? You thought it was real bell-ringers? Tsh!) Good job I've got a big gob!

No comments:

Post a Comment