Monday 19 September 2011

And the forecast for Saturday is...




















It's always a little joke between me and 'my brides' that they shouldn't pay too much attention to the weather forecast for their Big Day! There's a lot of studying of long-range forecasts goes on by brides as their Wedding Day approaches. "The five-day forecast says sunny.."  they'll tell me! "The CountryFile weekly forecast is for tornados.." they add! "My gran's tea-leaves say 'heatwave'.."  (Ok, maybe not)
I, however, don't listen to a word they say. "Whatever the weather is like.." I always tell them "..when you come down the aisle after your ceremony.. That's the weather forecast!"
So, look at last Saturday's 'forecast', summed up in one shot as I looked back whilst Sam and Steve came down the aisle. That'll be rain, then... Sigh!

No comments:

Post a Comment