Thursday 8 September 2011

The signs are good...





















Wow! I've just revamped my entire web-site! My eyes are boggled! It looks great though, and I'm really excited. Please check it out and tell me what you think! Quick blog today as I'm leaving soon for Mitton Hall, up near Preston, to shoot the Wedding of Hannah and Mike! Can't wait!
Please don't raiiiiinnnn.......

Anyway, here's a 'word for word' text from Suzanne, whose Wedding I shot on Sunday at Tatton Park.
"Just to say the pics are absolutely amazing. I had tears in my eyes going through them, you captured every little detail, it was brilliant" 
Nice, eh? 'Cos so often these days it's a case of "Silence is Golden" .. If I never hear from a client or a bride after their event I can only assume it's because they were happy with my work and didn't need to contact me to have a moan!!

My ego is suitably massaged...

No comments:

Post a Comment