Friday 9 September 2011

Rain, rain, go away...




















A lovely moment from yesterday's Wedding, when Hannah married Mike at Mitton Hall, near Clitheroe. Unfortunately, the rain and drizzle hung around all day, so I couldn't take advantage of the lovely scenery - well, I coudn't see most of it! - but we all made the best of it with lots of shots in the hotel's sumptious rooms and the odd venture out to the front door! So, batteries charging as we speak, 'cos I'm off again tomorrow, this time to cover the Civil partnership of Matt and Andy at Manchester Town Hall.

Now somehow, in between all this Wedding mullarkey, I've managed to find the time to change my whole website, as I mentioned yesterday. (I'm so behind on my Coronation Street!) Amazingly, I've now uploaded 90, yes ninety, images to my gallery page, so you'll need a good brew and a steady supply of biscuits to get through it all. I think it's worth it, though, and it was a lovely trip down memory lane for me to compile the collection. There were just so many that I had to leave out, though!

Stop Press... this just in from Hannah's step-mum, and I quote..."Martin you are a STAR xxxxx"

No comments:

Post a Comment