Tuesday 30 August 2011

Location, location, location..















I get to see some great venues as a Wedding photographer. Huge castles, sumptuous hotels, grand stately homes. Some I see on a regular basis. I've been to Willington Hall twice already this summer, for example, and I once did three Weddings in three consecutive days at Manchester Town Hall. This weekend I'll be back at Tatton Park, one of the UK's most complete historic estates, and I popped back there last week to refresh my memory and look for new sites in which to shoot, because it struck me that I haven't done a Wedding there for two years. Really looking forward to working there again!

Before that, though, it's time to put on my PR head, as I've got a couple of busy days working with some great clients, covering a milestone event for EasyJet and Freddie Flintoff for DeVere hotels. Let you know about those jobs later in the week!

Oh, and ask me about getting fitted for a Wedding suit, too!...

No comments:

Post a Comment