Monday 29 August 2011

Back of the net...












I had a fantastic dream last night! I dreamt that Manchester United beat Arsenal 8-2! Can you imagine that? 8-2? All the better to know then that it was true, and Oh boy, what an afternoon at my local that turned out to be! It's not often I talk about football on my blog, but that result was fantastic, and my arms are still aching from all the goal-celebrations!
Well done, Man U !

So, Bank Holiday Monday - well, here in the UK, anyway - and that means, of course, appalling weather! The heavens opened right on cue at the weekend, and it's still raining now as I type this. I had the weekend off, Wedding-wise, so my heart goes out to all the soggy brides and drenched Wedding photographers out there! Anyway, the bad weather's meant I've been able to work on my website, and there's a lovely pair of photographs up on the home-page now. I'm also introducing a fab offer in conjunction with my Facebook page. If you become a fan, and then book me for your Wedding Photography, I'll knock 25 smackers off the price, right there and then (£15 off Crunchtastic!) That's even good enough to put the smile back on the face of an Arsenal fan! Back of the net!...

No comments:

Post a Comment