Wednesday 3 August 2011

Dust yourself off...











Oh, why did God invent dust? I've spent the best part of a day photoshopping the bloody stuff off just three new Florescence scans, but I'll tell you what .. I'm delighted with the results! Now I've just got to get ten other images up to the same standard! I was revisiting my Big Box of Transparencies the other day, and found all these overlooked images just crying out to be added to my set. All I need now is somewhere to sell 'em! Anyone know of a cool gift shop or florist that might be interested?

Speaking of dust, I'm always amazed at how much gets inside my cameras, with no detrimental affect. When I used a medium format Mamiya 6x7 there was a tiny dust mite that had dropped dead in the middle of my viewfinder, far out of reach of any dust blower, and people used to have a look into my camera whilst it was left on the tripod at Weddings, just to show each other the bug!

No comments:

Post a Comment