Monday 4 July 2011

Independence Day...



So, Happy July 4th to all my American Amigos! Have a Bud for me, my friends! Can't believe it's now 20 years since I spent Independence Day actually in America, and my friend Vicki's son, who I shot as a babe in her arms on that day, is now a regular graduated guy and all-growed-up! Yowza!

So, couple of little Wedding stories from the past week or so....

Chilled bride of the week: Cheryl at Styal Lodge. Just, literally, just..as she was about to walk up the aisle to her chosen music, the i-pod jammed! She was so cool about it. The staff went to find another player, and she casually picked a tune from their collection to walk up to Chris! Excellent!

Hungriest guest of the week: The chap at Sharon and Darren's Wedding at the Worsley Park Marriott last Saturday, who drove off to an Esso garage down the road to buy two cornish pasties and got back to eat them just in time to be invited into the Wedding Breakfast! Tee hee!

Nicest Toastmaster of the week: Stephen Sanders, who took pity on the poor, sweaty Wedding Photographer at the Marriott, Worsley (Ie: Me!) and presented me with a cool pint of Guinness! Cheers, Steve!

No comments:

Post a Comment