Tuesday 5 July 2011

Let me stress....




















A flurry of Wedding enquiries yesterday! Wonder if the heat got people thinking happy thoughts?
I, of course, think happy thoughts all the time. (It's the tablets, ha ha!) No, it's the fact that I'm a Wedding Photographer, so I do get to have my cake and eat it, spending happy days with lovely couples in great locations, and getting paid for it!
At a Wedding a couple of weeks ago, a group of ushers and their friends were standing outside the reception venue smoking (Ugh!) One of the guys offered me a cigarette, and I told him I didn't smoke. His answer amused me! He said he was surprised I didn't smoke, what with all the stress I was under as the Wedding Photographer! Stress? Naaaah! Adrenaline, for sure, because it's so exciting to be thinking on your feet, adapting things as you go, but stress? No way! Now, where's me cake?

No comments:

Post a Comment