Friday 1 July 2011

Cheers!...




















Lot of interest in one of my blogs, yesterday, with 345 people logging in to read it!
Thanks for the interest, everybody! Will keep you all informed of my progress!

So, July already, eh? Busy weeks ahead now, including a Wedding in The Lakes, and a Wedding shoot for a chap that lives in Japan. He's coming over for a ceremony at Willington Hall, in Cheshire, and I'll only get to meet him on his Wedding Day! That still doesn't beat my record, though! I once did a Wedding in Kent, and only got to meet the groom when I went up the aisle to photograph the signing of the register! Hi! Good afternoon! Congratulations...!

One more thing! Just added a new option to my Wedding Packages! A delicious set of 100 10x8 prints, in a personalised box, for £1500! Very, very tasty!

No comments:

Post a Comment