Thursday 30 June 2011

Feel the love...















Nice to receive a compliment in the mail, yesterday. Last week's Wedding couple took time out - from the Caribbean! - to get online and send me a little message. We all had a great day at Styal Lodge, near Wilmslow, as you can see from some of the pictures here, and they've been able to log on during their honeymoon to see all the images on their Web Gallery, a service I offer to all my Wedding couples. Anyway, they wrote: We just wanted to pass our on most heartfelt thanks for everything you did on Friday. Everyone commented on how great you were and how at ease you made everyone feel....   Cool!


So, couple of quick funnies....A bride recently wrote me a list of the shots she wanted me to get at her Wedding. First shot on the list? Bride in Wedding Dress! Now why didn't I think of that! Secondly, I've just joined a 'creative professionals' network in Manchester, and noticed they're plugging a 'Women Only' get-together next month. The venue? The Old Hag's Head!! Just telling you, is all.... :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment