Tuesday 31 May 2011

Press, plus portraits plus...








A quick change of home page photography over the weekend, with Joy Division back into the fray as a new version of my Bowdon Vale images is put onto YouTube!
Big thanks to Richard at Dukes, Lancaster.

I'm getting paranoid about the way I write this blog, though, as I've just had an email offering me new software to check my spelling, grammar and punctuation. Its subject line reads - Awesome Martin, Better option to write like Anglo Saxon- Do you think it's a scam ??
And, erm, I might be missing something here, but I ended up watching Britain's got talent (That really should have a question mark after it!) over the weekend, and one of the entrants, some kind of weird dancer, actually needed an interpreter to be interviewed. What part of Britain is he from?
(And don't say Newcastle!)

No comments:

Post a Comment