Saturday 28 May 2011

Bit of a Buzz....













Yep, more flowers, but I've got one guy in mind as I blog this picture today.
He's one of those "old codger, I used to take photographs when you only got 2 6x4 plates and that was your lot" types, who came up to my stand when I was selling my Florescence shots at an Arts Market in Cheshire. "Hm.." he said "Very nice! But why didn't you photograph them with insects on 'em?"

Well, there ya go, sir! A picture of my lupins, shot yesterday, just for you, and the next time I have eight months to blow whilst I wait for butterflies to land on my geraniums..you'll be the first to know!

The Buzz, of course, has nothing to do with bees. It's all about my latest Joy Division project!
A major Men's magazine in Japan will be selling a T-shirt from August with one of my images on as part of a new Autumn Range! How's that for you, honey?

So, a bit of a football match tonight, and let's hope we can write about it if Giggsy scores, especially if he does so on the pitch! Ouch!

No comments:

Post a Comment