Wednesday 1 June 2011

Jesus!














No sign of June bursting out all over yet, but my Blog Stats sure as hell are!   I had 994 readers last month, which is really quite amazing, and I don't even care if 991 of 'em are my Mum!
Just to think that people that I don't know have made an active effort to read what I write is quite, quite flattering! I mean, we're talking everywhere from Iraq to China via Turkey, Russia and The Netherlands.
Seriously, thank you for the interest, everybody!

One of those 'Stuck in front of the computer' days today, as I sort through Wedding photographs and start to prepare new albums. One of 'my brides' from two years ago has finally delivered her picture choices, and it's amazing to look back even just two short years to notice changes in my ways of working.
For a start, I get the shots in focus these days! Only joking!

Talking about trips back in time, here's one of my Olympus XA shots from my book Don't Miss This!
Where did all those years go? Jesus!

No comments:

Post a Comment