Saturday 19 February 2011

Right, the site...














Yep, you gotta put the footwork in in this game, so here I am about to hit the road for my first Wedding Fayre of the season. Come on down to St. Laurence church in quaint old Frodsham town! Any time up 'til three and I'll be there. Any time after that and I'll be haring home to watch THE match of the FA cup so far..Man U v Crawley Town!  Don't you just...wouldn't it be good if...Ooooh! Hey, for once I can shout 'Come on you reds' and support both teams at the same time!

Anyway, promised to tell you about the Website I'm on! I've just joined UKBrides, the largest Bridal Website in the country, so hopefully I'll be discovered by even more of you lovely brides and we can get together to plan your Big Day! Have a look..there's tons of useful stuff on there. Just don't check out any other photographers, Ok! Well, why would you? You've found me! ;-)

Anyway, off to Frodsham...Have a nice weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment