Friday 18 February 2011

Out in the field..















I'm putting myself about a bit this weekend! It's time to let all you lovely brides know all about me!
I'm involved with two Wedding Fayres this weekend, and I've just signed up with the biggest bridal website in the UK. Saturday sees me at St. Laurence Church, in Frodsham,  for their annual Bridal Event. I'll have a stand there with a cool slide-show presentation and a nice selection of my fab albums. On Sunday it's the first of the bi-annual Fayres at Chester Race Course. I was actually supposed to have a stand there, too, but due to .. erm, let's say an admininstrative error by the staff there, that's not going to happen. I'll be there in 'spirit' though, as  they've offered to put my flyers into all 1, 500 goody bags. Not a bad prescence, eh? Why not pop down to either event and take advantage of my Wedding Fayre Special Offer. If you book me to shoot your Big Day I'll thank you with a free Engagement Portrait session and a  card-mounted print for your guests to sign at your reception! Ooh.. is that the time? Tell you about the Bridal Website tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment