Monday 21 February 2011

Making a stand...
















So here's a shot of my stand from this weekend's Wedding Fayre, my wares on display for all to see!
Some great people passing through the lovely church of St Laurence, in Frodsham, and I can't wait to shoot there, as there was lots of interest in my work from couples getting married there.  As usual with Wedding Fayres, though, it's a waiting game to see who checks out my site and gets back to me. Rather encouraging then to see an email enquiry in at 4.25 on Saturday afternoon..when the show only finished at three..though I know one young lady who won't be contacting me...The bride who has a "keen amateur" shooting her Wedding. So far, so bad I hear you say. but wait for the punchline, guys!..It's her DAD !! Call me old-fashioned, but isn't the Father of the Bride supposed to be doing other things on the Big Day. Very odd, very unusual..and slightly worrying for the young lady, as far as I'm concerned!

No comments:

Post a Comment