Wednesday 9 February 2011

Bear with me, dear reader!















 Sorry to intrude..this has nothing to do with anything current. Well it does, but only if you like motor-bikes! It's just that a client of mine, Carole Nash Insurance, is running some editorial on the Carole Nash Irish Motorbike & Scooter Show and their little PR chappie asked if I had a pic of one of the Carole Nash Babes they could link to. I’ve photographed these young ladies a good few times and this is a typical shot. Taken at their big November UK show, Motorcycle Live, at the NEC, I HAD to go around the show with the gals to show the kinds of bikes Carole Nash insure. Why’s it here? Well, my Wedding and PR blog is the easiest place to post to give them that all important link....apparently! Search Engine Wizardy and all that!  The PR whippet tells me the Irish Show’s worth a visit so if you’re in Dublin early next month....

No comments:

Post a Comment