Wednesday 9 February 2011

I've been Framed!
















Had a great day yesterday! Took another Wedding booking for this year, and got a cool set of portraits of a little lad in Cheshire! I've decided to shoot my portraits on location this year, so went round to a lovely converted barn on a huge farm a few miles from here. It was like walking into my own private gallery!
I'd shot the Parents' Wedding a few years back, so there were framed photographs from their Big Day all over the house, but in pride of place in the kitchen was a huge framed print of their first son, giggling gorgeously in black and white! I'd taken his photograph about two years ago, and now it was time to put the new arrival on the wall next to him. The session couldn't have gone more sweetly. The nipper laughed and gurgled and dribbled (Sorry Mums..it looks so cute!), but he was most in his element when we let him play with his big brother's train set (Sorry Big Brother!). Numerous bits of train later, I made my exit..a great set of shots in the bag! Lovely to be part of the family!

No comments:

Post a Comment