Monday 31 January 2011

Stickin' it on ya!
















Greetings, all! Hey, whaddya think of my new magnetic car signs? I'm going to drive around town as my own personal billboard from now on! Mind you, I had to cut the bloomin' things in half to fit across the trim on the side of my car. An easy job, apart from the fact that the flippin' things magnetised to my guillotine and had to be wrenched off in bits!

Had a great portrait shoot at the weekend. Tootled over to Stockport to photograph some lovely kids, and
ended up photographing their friend, too.. He'd been 'volunteered' to hold one of my reflectors, and ended up being a model as well!

Also met another lovely couple who are getting married at Manchester Town Hall later this year. They love my work (of course!!) and it's another tick in the book!

Lastly for today...I've booked some space for my Florescence photography at a fortnightly Arts Market in Leeds. Stay tooned for details...

No comments:

Post a Comment