Saturday 29 January 2011

If I only had time...





















Some interesting reaction to Thursday's blog about the shot of the Climate Minister. A pal of mine suggested I should have tried to make more of the shot than I did. I'm the first to agree with him!
I'd have loved to have got a bit more 'arty' with the image, but that was the point of the blog. Sometimes you can only do what you can do in the time restraint you are under. Bear in mind that I had about 2 minutes to shoot this picture then had to get the other 30 people at the event into the shot, too...and then the minister was gone. I was actually happy that I got what I got! An old picture editor of mine once told me that my trouble ..MY TROUBLE...was that I was always trying to take award-winning photographs! Well, I'm so sorry, boss..and here's me thinking creativity, art and style were what you wanted from me. I certainly want it from me!

I joined Linkedin..finally..this week. Hopefully all you wonderful Pr agencies will find it just that little bit easier to find me now!

The image today is the front of a new Wedding business card I'm having printed, and now all I have to say is...Come on Man U !!

No comments:

Post a Comment