Thursday 27 January 2011

Can you dig it?

Sometimes, you can only shoot what the client wants. They're paying the bill, after all ! So it was that I ended up with this shot today. The Minister for Climate Change, Greg Barker, planted a tree to mark the opening of a new office space in Salford. The shot does what it says on the tin and all I could do was put the guys where I needed 'em and add a nice bit of fill-in flash. It's the bread and butter of press photography..job done..and it'll be on the company's website before you can say 'Don't get your shoes dirty!"

Actually, I'll add another shot here. This was taken during a PR job yesterday. I'd finished shooting the third of three speakers and was hanging round the back of the staff canteen, where the presentations were being held. The sun was beaming though the window and..I saw this!

I love the fact that, as a photographer, I'm always seeing photographs. Can't help it! Wouldn't want it any other way!
Can you dig it?

No comments:

Post a Comment