Tuesday 1 February 2011

Pick of the Day !!


















Happy February, everybody...and goodbye January..Phew! A shot of good old Robin Day to start the month, from an event in Manchester many moons ago. He was giggling because I'd got Paddy Ashdown to hold my reflector..though I don't know why he was picking his nose!!

Still working on my Google Optimization here, and pleased to see I'm nosing up to the top of the second page now. (When did being a photographer involve so many other disciplines??) Hopefully that'll allow more people to find me and I'll be able to shoot even more Weddings!  Funnily enough, it was a great day for bookings yesterday, and I also received a rather unusually large number of enquiries. Has somebody opened a Wedding gate and you're all flooding out looking for a photographer?
Brilliant ! Pick me!

No comments:

Post a Comment