Tuesday 21 September 2010

Pat on the back...
















You know, I've now been a professional photographer for 32 years, and 28 of them have been as a freelance..so I know I'm doing something right! It's still a fact of life though, that when you work on your own you generally only know you've done a good job when you never hear a word from the customer! Made it all worthwhile last night, then, to actually get some feedback! I was shooting a Law Society soiree at the Lib Dem conference in Liverpool. The president of the Law Society praised my energy and said I was really "proactive" (I don't just stand back and wait for shots to happen..I'll pull people together to make things work!) and. at the end of the evening, the client's words were "Lovely Job!"
A pat on the back! Ah, that's all it takes to soothe my artistic ego!

The photo today is of the 100th Wedding I shot (It was about eight years ago!).
I bought the couple of bottle of champers and asked them to pose by my corny number plate!

No comments:

Post a Comment