Monday 20 September 2010

What a load of rubbish !














No, not you dear..my work this morning! The PR head was back on today as I had a shoot for McDonald's in Manchester City Centre. They've launched an anti-litter campaign and I was there to provide shots for the press. I made it look like I was in the bin and the various organisational reps were dropping their rubbish in! So, all those shots have gone off to the client, and now I'm heading to Liverpool for a Law Society event at the Lib Dem Conference. Variety's the spice and all that...

Quick word about the Weekend's Wedding.  Well...it rained! From the moment my bride and groom came down the aisle as Mr and Mrs until they sat down for their Wedding Breakfast! Had to shoot all the group shots under a canopy on a verandah, though Karen and Darren braved the monsoon and headed out to where I'd spotted a good site for an autumnal shot. Tell you what though....it might have been raining, but I still came away with a choice of 600 shots for them!

No comments:

Post a Comment