Wednesday 22 September 2010

Autumn!..April ?














Summer's over and it's Autumn...or is it April 1st?
I've just been sent an email promoting..triangular Wedding Albums! How's that for a new angle (See what I did there?)  Gee whizz, I'm all for trying to offer a new way of promoting one's work..but who on earth would want their Wedding photographs in a triangular album? Reminds me of John Cooper Clarke's old song Gimmix. It came out as an orange triangular record, and in it he sings (shouts?) "Like an orange triangular record, you're a gimmick that nobody needs!"
(Damn it though..of course I bought it !)

Polishing my bestest shoes for a swanky 'do' tomorrow evening. I'm going to the Great Northern Ball as a guest of Emirates Airlines, where I've donated a Portrait Sitting as a prize in the Silent Auction. Hope it raises lots of dosh for charity and erm, gets me a bit of publicity into the bargain!

No comments:

Post a Comment