Friday 24 September 2010

Hello Blossom...










Well, my 'Florescence' range of flower photographs is picking up momentum! As well as the photographs still being exhibited at Wilmslow Garden Centre, the greetings cards are now available at yet another outlet in the North-West. They're on sale at Plaza Cards, on Lord Street in Southport. I'm also gearing up to supply a series of new framed sepia prints, and a set of glass place mats and coasters. Please get in touch if you think you could stock these in your shops or outlets!...Ideal Christmas presents, folks !!

Couple of other things to mention...I have another photo-shoot at Room Restaurant in Manchester today. That'll compliment the sessions I did earlier and mean the brochure can now be finished and put out there to the discerning public.
Speaking of the public, I'm out at the Debenhams store in Wigan for their Wedding Event tomorrow. Come down, say hi..take advantage of my £50 engagement portrait offer!

End of Commercial Break !

No comments:

Post a Comment