Saturday 11 September 2010

It's gonna get wet !














Well, I'm still talking about clothes..and thank goodness for brides like Joanne! A rainy, wet day at yesterday's Wedding, then a break in the clouds and I decide to go for a group photograph. Of course, the floor's wet, but good old Jo troops out and leads a great group picture. A Wedding magazine once asked several photographers to give a line of advice to its readers. "Don't worry about the bottom of the dress", was my contribution.
You can't get away with wearing yards and yards of white material and expect it to stay pristine all day!
Enjoy the dress..wear it, use it..get it out there in the pictures! (If you see what I mean!)
Way to go, Jo!  

......................Oooh, Man Alive! Well, sorry to jump in and add more to today's blog, but Mr Postie's just brought me a nice delivery. The long-awaited debut album by Manchester-based combo Everything Everything.
It's actually called Man Alive, and I promised me Mum I wouldn't swear on the blog, but By Jove, it's flippin' good! Well done, boys!

No comments:

Post a Comment