Friday 10 September 2010

Dress sense...












Still on the subject of clothing...I have to admit that when I went to photograph 'Tracy Barlow' on Wednesday I didn't know who she was. I don't watch Coronation Street so she meant nothing to me. In fact, the last time I shot anyone from the soap it was 'Annie Walker and Bet Lynch'!
Reminds me of the time fashion designer Jeff Banks was filming a TV programme from a house in Manchester. I had to cover it for the Manchester Evening News but didn't know who he was, either. I went to the house, introduced myself to the guy who opened the door, and followed him upstairs. When I asked if he'd arrived yet everyone burst into laughter...Yes, it was Jeff who'd opened the door!
Good to see a famous person who wasn't 'up himself', though!

Last bit of clothing news (Jeez, I sound like Gok Wan!) Check out these great T-Shirts! They're from the Lad Musician range in Tokyo, and feature my shots of Joy Division and Ian Curtis. Sixty-five quid a pop they're going for. Even I can't afford one, and they're my pictures!!

Anyway, Wedding in Altrincham today, so I'd better stop writing about clothes and get me bloody suit on!

No comments:

Post a Comment