Thursday 9 September 2010

PR...




























Had my PR Photography head on yesterday...with a job for Marks & Spencer, and another for BOC Gases. Shot the desk portrait in 15 minutes...just playing around with lighting and position on a pretty 'ordinary' shoot, until this dynamic angle popped up. The client emailed "This is exactly what I wanted".. Job done!
Tracy Barlow, her off Corrie!, was my other subject. She was launching a Marks and Sparks charity event whereby the store collects clothing on behalf of Oxfam. Basically, it was the actress and a big cardboard box full of old clothes! (I did ask if she'd jump in the box, but she was having none of it!!)
Not much scope for fancy lighting in a store full of shoppers, but I used a big dish reflector to soften the spread of direct flash, and here's the result. Marks' PR said "Great working with you today".
Job done x 2 !

No comments:

Post a Comment