Monday 13 September 2010

Power to the people!














This is the new photograph on my homepage. I was shooting a Wedding at Forrest Hills Hotel, above Frodsham in Cheshire. This is the view from the hill so..I used it!
Just had a discussion with a couple whose Wedding is in Manchester City Centre. They talked about going to a local park to shoot their formal groups. Why? The Wedding is in the city because they love the city, so we're going to use it. Think architecture, crowds, buzz! Wedding backdrops don't HAVE to include trees and a lake! (Ugh!) Many's the time I've been at a gorgeous 'rural' setting and not been able to use it because of bad weather. Personally, I love the idea of romantic shots in the rain, but you try telling that to a gal whose hair frizzes up at the very thought of drizzle!

No comments:

Post a Comment