Saturday 31 December 2022

That's a wrap ..


 

 

 

 

 

 

And there you have it .. 

2022, over and done with and on we go. Forward to a year where countries don't fight each other, recessions are reversed, diseases are eradicated, famine and food-waste are things of the past, plastic gets recycled, neighbours smile at each other, common sense makes a reappearance in modern life, the world population starts to decline, green energy becomes the norm, the books I've written get picked up by a major publisher and I don't sit here all day daydreaming over my blog ..

Still, nice to picture, isn't it? And, speaking of pictures, here are my favourites of 2022. Not many shots of people in there, but then I don't seem to photograph people any more. Perhaps that should be my New Year's resolution. Get back into portrait photography. Yes, good idea Martin. Get it sorted ..

In the meantime, thank you for reading my blog, and may I wish you a fantastic New Year full of peace, happiness and whatever it is you might need to put the icing on the cake that is your life ..  

No comments:

Post a Comment